June 18, 2010

A Letter to the World

It has been such a great adventure since I set down in the United States about ten months ago. I could tell when I first came here my feelings were indescribable. My mind kept questioning would I overcome my weaknesses and American’s culture shock? I would not be able to figure the answer out unless I asked myself to get out of my comfort zone.

Living in a rural area such Yelm and went to a high school in Rainier let myself to understand more about the value of life. You can not always get what you want. There is a certain time when you have to pull your ego off. In spite of the fact that I could not play soccer, I experienced how to play baseball. I met some extremely inspiring teachers who taught me deeper about science, social studies, sport and language. I found friends who made me smile everyday and, fortunately, a host family who truly loves me.

I can not believe that today, when I wrote this story, the departure time is upon me now. A farewell is inevitable. Many treasured memories have created and those should arduously not to be forgotten. It is impossible to bring up all names of people who have expressed their loving support throughout my exchange year. Thanks for everything you have done. I really appreciate everything you have done.

The experiences I have acquired will lead me to be a better person in the future. Thanks for the opportunity . I am the luckiest person in the world.

4 comments:

Dheril said...

lama tak berkunjung... ada award buat grandika, silakan di cek..ya..

Anonymous said...

It was great having you as a part of our school!

:D

Grandika Septia Primadani said...

@Dheril : award apaan ya? hehe
@Anonymous : Thanks. RHS was pretty cool place to study.

Dheril said...

award sesama blogger...

silakan di lihat di http://methamorposha.blogspot.com/2010/06/award-pertama-dari-sobat-baru.html

terimakasih...grandika...^_^