July 26, 2011

How many rejections I have gotten so far? Check this out!


Here is #1 - SNMPTN UNDIAN, no I am joking, I mean SNMPTN UNDANGAN
Do you want to see #2? Yes, SNMPTN TULIS
Strike #3 SMITS ITS - MOHON MAAF, NOMOR 711-12-01745 TIDAK DITERIMA 
Anything else? Sure, go check #4 
UMB - PT (Day 1)
Hasil Seleksi

4117100065

GRANDIKA SEPTIA P

Belum berhasil.

Semoga sukses di kesempatan yang lain.

Oh my. . . I have another one for you..  
SMUP UNPAD - 4111116757 Anda Tidak Lulus 

Aren't you tired of rejections, Grand??? Nope.. SIMAK UI could be the last
 2013200136 - GRANDIKA SEPTIA PRIMADANI - COBA LAGI

So guys, will you count how many rejections I have to cope with? Tell me how you feel.


2 comments:

Siti Aisyah Rachmawati said...

dika!! what a feeling! but congrats for Unair ya, I belive you'll succeed no matter where you are :)

aci jessica said...

Semangat grand!! :)